- Home /
- Guidelines for the social media and web community for Viviscal and Lifes2good
At Lifes2good, the company behind Viviscal products, we're always eager to hear your concerns and feedback. Whether it's a blog comment, a product review, a question or a post on our social networking pages, we value your viewpoint. Our diverse global community deserves a safe, welcoming environment. When engaging with them and with us, please:
- Use respectful language.
- Share only truthful information.
- Refrain from using profanity or offensive language.
In other words, be nice to each other.
We're dedicated to keeping Viviscal.com and our social media pages positive places for you to spend your time. We reserve the right to remove any posted content that we feel might negatively impact others’ experience. That means that we will remove:
- Inappropriate links (including ones to our competitors' sites)
- Negative comments about people's bodies and appearances
- Pushy proselytizing
- Any degrading, derogatory or downright threatening language
- Please only review items that you have used.
- Consider what you would like to know before purchasing an item.
- If you loved a product, tell us why. But if it wasn't quite what you expected, tell us why not.
- Tell us what effect Viviscal has had on your appearance. Have friends, family, a partner or your hairdresser commented on your hair since you started taking Viviscal? Tell us your story!
- URLs or links of any kind
- Derogatory or discriminatory language, profanity, and/or sexually explicit, abusive, or offensive material
- Infringement upon copyrights or trademarks
- Negative or disparaging comments about other customers, Lifes2good or Viviscal that are not constructive
- Please do not mention health and beauty brands other than those owned by Lifes2good in your review. We want to hear feedback (as does the Community) solely regarding the Viviscal product your purchased. Though all feedback is taken into account, we do reserve the right to disapprove reviews with these references, as it violates our site-wide policy.
- Take well-lit, close-up shots of face and hairline to showcase your hair.
- Headshots – shoulders and above – best show your results.
- Person(s) depicted in photos must be at least 18 years of age or have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Photos containing inappropriate or objectionable material will not be approved. This may consist of (but is not limited to):
- Photos containing nudity, obscene, sexist, or racist material
- Photos depicting drug use, drug paraphernalia, smoking or tobacco use, excessive drunken behavior, or weaponry of any kind
- Photos containing logos or visible branding of other companies
- Photos depicting behavior such as blatant promotions, proselytizing or campaigning
- Copywritten images of which the rights are not owned by the submitting party
- Excessively altered or Photoshopped images
- Lifes2good claims ownership of all user-submitted content, including anything you upload to our site from social media, and reserve the right to use such content throughout the www.Viviscal.com website, in marketing materials, on our company social media pages, or however else we see fit.
- We reserve the right to disable or remove user-submitted content we feel is unacceptable for any reason. If you have questions about why something was removed, please contact us.
- Defamatory comments with excessively harsh language or comments that make personal attacks on our writers or other readers
- Comments containing sexually explicit language or any comment we deem to be offensive
- Comments containing spam or comments that link to a competitor's site
- Comments containing offensive material, such as discriminatory or sexist language, profanity, or controversial and/or sexually explicit material.
- Comments containing spam, promoting an agenda, or referencing a competitor’s site. Please keep it on-topic and relevant to Viviscal or topics concerning hair growth.
- Negative, disparaging, or unconstructive comments addressed to individuals. We promote respect and acceptance. Conversely, positive comments addressed to individuals will not be deleted, as long as they do not contain inappropriate material. If you ever see content that you feel is inappropriate, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comments will be addressed as quickly as possible, but please note, our social media managers operate on Central Time (CT) and are not available on weekends or evenings.
- This policy will be subject to change as Lifes2good and Viviscal's presence on social networks continues to grow. We retain the right to make final decisions regarding comments, messages, media and/or other content posted, sent or received through Lifes2good and Viviscal accounts and profiles. We also retain the right to remove any content for any reason at the discretion of our team members.
- No purchase is necessary to enter, unless otherwise indicated in the contest terms and conditions.
- All contests, games and promotions are governed by and subject to all applicable United States federal, state and local laws.
- Lifes2good and/or Viviscal is the sponsor of all contests unless another co-sponsor is indicated in the terms and conditions.
- Our contests, games and promotions are open to all willing participants and entrants regardless of country of residence, unless otherwise indicated in the terms and conditions, but are void where prohibited by law.
- Before participating, anyone who is under the age of 18 or is considered a minor in her or his state of residence must have a parent or legal guardian's permission. By participating, you confirm that you have your parents' consent.
- Please be aware that anyone participating in a Lifes2good or Viviscal contest on Facebook must be at least 18 years old per Facebook's requirements.
- Employees of Lifes2good and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to enter or participate.
- Former Lifes2good employees are eligible to enter contests 60 or more days after their final day of employment with Lifes2good.
- An individual can enter each contest, game or promotion only once, unless otherwise specified. Separate user accounts are not considered separate individuals.
- Lucky winners of our contests, games or promotions are ineligible to win any additional prizes within 30 days after the start date of the contest won*. However, if entrants have won but were not awarded a prize, they retain eligibility to enter and win subsequent contests, games and promotions.*This rule does not apply to any subjectively judged contests, in which the winner is not randomly chosen.
- If you submit content for a contest that includes an image of an individual whom you personally know (i.e. not a celebrity or public figure), you must affirm that the individual is at least 18 years of age, or you must provide a written note of permission from the individual’s parent(s)/legal guardian(s)for your submission to be valid.
- By submitting any content to Lifes2good or Viviscal in connection with a contest, you are affirming that you own and/or have all rights necessary to submit such content and to license it to Lifes2good as set forth below. You are further affirming that use of the content submitted does not violate or infringe upon any copyrights, trademarks or rights of publicity.
- By submitting any content to Lifes2good or Viviscal in connection with a contest, you are granting Lifes2good an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to reproduce and use, re-use, publish and republish the content, in whole or in part, without restriction as to changes, and in conjunction with or apart from your name. Lifes2good reserves the right to use such content throughout their websites, in marketing materials, in social media, or however else it sees fit.
- By entering a contest, you are agreeing to sign any necessary documentation that may be required to confer to Lifes2good the rights to use your submission as set forth above.
- By entering a contest, you affirm your understanding that you will not receive any compensation or credit for use of your entry other than what is described in the specific contest terms and conditions.
- Contest entries containing offensive or inappropriate material will be disqualified. This may consist of (but is not limited to) demeaning, racist and sexist language, profanity, and/or sexually explicit material.
- Contest entries must remain public for at least 30 days after the contest’s end date. If you need to remove an entry for a particular reason, please Contact Us.
- Lifes2good reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is incomplete or illegible.
- Lifes2good reserves the right to disqualify any entry from an individual if such individual submits multiple entries.
- Lifes2good reserves the right to disqualify any individual or entry that violates the rules or is contrary to the spirit and intent of the rules.
- Lifes2good will deem invalid all types of machine-generated or robotic voting in its contests. Further, Lifes2good will deem invalid all votes that were purchased or which are determined to have been generated though false identities or fraudulent means. Lifes2good may rely on independent third parties to verify voting, and Viviscal retains full discretion to make all decisions as to whether to accept or reject votes as it deems appropriate.
- Please see individual contest terms and conditions for specific rules for each contest. Some contests involve skill and are judged by certain criteria. Other contents involve random selection of winners.
- Contest prizes are not eligible for exchange or transfer of any kind.
- Lifes2good retains the right to replace any prize with an item of the same value. Reasons for this can include (but are not limited to) item availability.
- Be prepared! The more info you can provide, the faster we can assist you.
- Be patient! Sometimes we need to do a little research related to your inquiry. Rest assured, we’ll make it our first priority to investigate as quickly as possible and keep you in the loop every step of the way.
- Be polite! We will always treat you with respect, so please give us the same courtesy. Name-calling, racial slurs and personal attacks are grounds for disengagement. Repeated use of abusive language and behavior may result in severing ties completely.
If you have feedback about a problem with an item, if an item arrived in less than satisfactory condition or you have any other customer service issues, please contact our Customer Care team directly. We reserve the right to disapprove any review regarding an issue that can address directly with you.
Some helpful tips:
Whatever you write, please be polite.
Any reviews, photos or comments containing inappropriate material will not be approved. This may consist of, but is not limited to:
Show off your results
Include photos with your review to show us how Viviscal products affect your hair. Your photos are a big help for others to decide if they want to try a Viviscal product. Just remember:
Enjoy writing your review— we can’t wait to read what you have to say about Viviscal.
While the Viviscal blog has an array of regular writers, it becomes even more valuable to customers and readers alike when we have regular contributions and comments from our readers. Therefore, we encourage all suggestions and comments, be they complimentary, critical or just telling your story. We want the blog to be a setting that invites open discussions and encourages personal expression. We do moderate for spam purposes all comments from first-time commenters. Although we review and approve comments as soon as possible, please allow some time for our review if this is your first time submitting.
In order to maintain an atmosphere where writers and readers can be excited to express themselves and engage in a friendly, fun dialogue, most non-spam comments will be permitted, barring the following:
All blog content and comments are copyrighted and are the sole property of Lifes2good, Viviscal.com and its team of authors. We retain the right to remove any content for any reason at the discretion of our editors and team members.
Social Media Comments & Messages
Our social networks and online communities are polite and positive places that encourage openness, sharing, self-expression and inspiration. In order for them to stay active and thriving, please keep your messages and comments respectful and constructive.
We reserve the right to remove any content or comments containing inappropriate or objectionable material. This may include, but is not limited to:
So, please keep your conversations creative and constructive. We welcome and encourage your practical feedback, questions and suggestions for us, and we try to address and respond as often as feasible. Please keep in mind the following info:
We require all who enter or participate in our contests, games and promotions to observe the following rules. It's only fair!
Still not sure or need to know more? Our Customer Care team is happy to answer your questions. Call the Customer Care line at 1-877-333-4581 or via Live Chat.
Our Customer Care team is available to help! We want to be able to swiftly and accurately assess situations and offer solutions, so here are some tips and reminders when speaking to, chatting with or writing to our Customer Care team.