|Annette S., Gross Point, Mi|
My hair first started thinning in 2010. By the summer, half of it had fallen out. It was also dry and brittle with a lot of breakage. It got to the point where I hated having to wash it because of the big clump of hair I would see covering the drain at the end of my shower. I was also feeling weak and exhausted all the time, having night sweats and losing a lot of weight. My doctor diagnosed me with hyperthyroidism. I was put on medication and everything was feeling better but MY HAIR!I started reading everything I could about hair loss and what could be done about it. One day, I came across an article in Vogue magazine which mentioned Viviscal. I bought some immediately and took 2 a day as instructed. It took a few months to notice the change but it definitely felt thicker and like it was growing in faster. I had to color my roots every 3-4 weeks instead of every 6-8 like before. WOW!! Now 2 years have gone by and I have grown in a full new heeds of thick shiny hair! Wow…what a difference!! People complement me on my hair and I’ve told all my friends about Viviscal. Thank you SO MUCH!!!
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Welcome to the Viviscal® Hair Growth Program.
- Have Fun with Your Hair This Summer May 21, 2013
- Choosing Whether to Begin DHT Therapy May 21, 2013
- Social Media Influence on Hair Styles and Fashion May 20, 2013
- Figure-Eight Braids and Other Tips to Disguise Thinning Hair May 20, 2013
- Viviscal Is First Hair Growth Supplement to Present to Prestigious Hair Research Group May 17, 2013
- Win a 3 Months Supply of Viviscal September 27, 2012
- Viviscal Holiday Giveaway!! December 14, 2011
- Make Your Beauty Treatment Last February 13, 2012
- Hyperthyroidism Caused My Hair to Fall Out August 31, 2012
- An Endless Search for Hair Loss Remedies August 6, 2012
- kristie: So glad to see this, I always wondered how they d...
- Carol Jones: I attribute my hair loss/thinning to lifes changes...
- Julia: I'm a big fan of braids, so I am happy to hear th...
- Tsesu: I have a head full of hair. It is lot. But the pro...
- Esperanza M. Ortiz: I can't wait to try this .. Woot!!...