Lissa Laffey-Tomich and Adrienne Massey – winners of the 2012 Great Hair Rescue Contest
<p > Viviscal® wishes to congratulate the winners of the Viviscal® Great Hair Rescue Contest as part of
Hair Loss Awareness Month
, our national campaign to educate, inspire, and de-stigmatize the condition of hair loss and thinning – particularly among women.
The 1st place winner is Lissa Laffey-Tomich from California. Lissa will receive round-trip accommodations to New York City and a day at celebrity hair stylist – Oscar Blandi’s salon. Lissa was gracious in her personal account of the psychological and physical impact of multiple factors like low thyroid, menopause, and stress. She discussed how these problems contributed to losing quite a bit of her hair in what seemed to be a downward spiraling situation among correlated ailments and conditions.
Our 2nd place winner is Adrienne Massey from North Carolina who will receive a 6 month supply of Viviscal Extra Strength. Adrienne shared the story of her personal battle and victory over breast cancer and the subsequent thinning of her hair from the cancer treatment. The experience led Adrienne to abstain from chemical hair treatments and pursue a healthy, natural hair lifestyle.
You can read more stories that were shared with us during Hair Loss Awareness Month from real people who in many instances found ways to bounce back and reverse their hair loss conditions.
Thanks to all the participants of the contest who were willing to share their personal journeys with us.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Welcome to the Viviscal® Hair Growth Program.
- Have Fun with Your Hair This Summer May 21, 2013
- Choosing Whether to Begin DHT Therapy May 21, 2013
- Social Media Influence on Hair Styles and Fashion May 20, 2013
- Figure-Eight Braids and Other Tips to Disguise Thinning Hair May 20, 2013
- Viviscal Is First Hair Growth Supplement to Present to Prestigious Hair Research Group May 17, 2013
- Win a 3 Months Supply of Viviscal September 27, 2012
- Viviscal Holiday Giveaway!! December 14, 2011
- Make Your Beauty Treatment Last February 13, 2012
- Hyperthyroidism Caused My Hair to Fall Out August 31, 2012
- An Endless Search for Hair Loss Remedies August 6, 2012
- kristie: So glad to see this, I always wondered how they d...
- Carol Jones: I attribute my hair loss/thinning to lifes changes...
- Julia: I'm a big fan of braids, so I am happy to hear th...
- Tsesu: I have a head full of hair. It is lot. But the pro...
- Esperanza M. Ortiz: I can't wait to try this .. Woot!!...