Lissa Laffey-Tomich and Adrienne Massey – winners of the 2012 Great Hair Rescue Contest
Viviscal® wishes to congratulate the winners of the Viviscal® Great Hair Rescue Contest as part of Hair Loss Awareness Month, our national campaign to educate, inspire, and destigmatize the condition of hair loss and hair thinning – particularly among women.
The first-place winner is Lissa Laffey-Tomich from California. Lissa will receive roundtrip accommodations to New York City and a day at the salon of celebrity hairstylist Oscar Blandi. Lissa was gracious in her personal account of the psychological and physical impact of multiple factors like low thyroid, menopause and stress. She discussed how these problems contributed to losing quite a bit of her hair in what seemed to be a downward spiraling situation among correlated ailments and conditions.
Our second-place winner is Adrienne Massey from North Carolina who will receive a six-month supply of Viviscal Extra Strength. Adrienne shared the story of her personal battle and victory over breast cancer and the subsequent thinning of her hair from the cancer treatment. The experience led Adrienne to abstain from chemical hair treatments and pursue a healthy, natural hair lifestyle.
You can read more stories that were shared with us during Hair Loss Awareness Month from real people who are looking for ways to reverse their hair loss.
Thanks to all the participants of the contest who were willing to share their personal journeys with us.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Welcome to the Viviscal® Hair Growth* Program.
- Keep Your Cool and Reduce Hair Loss June 3, 2013
- Houston TV News Show Asks If Viviscal Really Works May 30, 2013
- Get Fresher, Fuller Hair: The Five Tips We’d Give Kristen Stewart May 30, 2013
- Hair Loss Is Often Associated With Aging May 29, 2013
- Have Fun with Your Hair This Summer May 21, 2013
- Win a Three-Month Supply of Viviscal September 27, 2012
- Figure-Eight Braids and Other Tips to Disguise Thinning Hair May 20, 2013
- Viviscal Helped Me When My Hair Began to Fall Out August 31, 2012
- In-Style Hair for Spring 2013 February 14, 2013
- Menopause and Hair Loss – A Personal Account February 22, 2013
- Mariana: Hi Samantha! I was looking for some information ab...
- Cliphair: Thanks for all these great tips! I think using hai...
- kristie: So glad to see this, I always wondered how they d...
- Carol Jones: I attribute my hair loss/thinning to lifes changes...
- Julia: I'm a big fan of braids, so I am happy to hear th...