Lifes2good is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lifes2good may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect:
- We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Issues relating to delivery of your order.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional mail/email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the postal address/email address or telephone number which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail, unless you express a preference for us not to do this.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information:
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website or via mail, look for the box that you can tick to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody else for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties if you have asked us not to or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about carefully selected third parties which we think you may find interesting unless you have asked us not to.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Lifes2good complies with the legislation requirements of the Data Protection Act